tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Log4J starting TOMCAT 5.5.9
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 13:33:08 GMT
Hi,

You need to configure the log4j subsystem with a log4j.properties file and pop it into your
web application's classes folder (or in Tomcat's common/classes if you have no webapp). At
the very least you will want to setup a root logger. See the log4j documentation for this
or use the Tomcat 5.5 logging page

Cheers, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software