tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Angelov, Rossen" <Rossen.Ange...@SourceMedia.com>
Subject RE: servlet request time out ?!
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 21:06:04 GMT
Well, I know only two attributes in Tomcat that configure connection related
timeouts: connectionTimeout and disableUploadTimeout.

I already tried setting connectionTimeout=0 but it didn't work. Now I'll try
setting disableUploadTimeout=true. I didn't have it before in my server.xml
and by default it's set to "false", so hopefully this works.

Any suggestions are welcome if anybody else knows other timeouts for the
request.

Thanks,
Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Baliel [mailto:mbaliel@atomogy.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 3:37 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: servlet request time out ?!

Hi Angelov,

	I had a similar problem a few years back using websphere 4.0 and
IBM's
HTTP server.  The HTTP server was dropping the connection with the
servlet container before the unit of work had finished.  Setting the
HTTP server's connection timeout to "infinite" resolved the issue.

Not sure if it will work here... but it is worth a try..