tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Angelov, Rossen" <Rossen.Ange...@SourceMedia.com>
Subject servlet request time out ?!
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 18:32:54 GMT
Hi,
Does anybody know about a time out on a servlet request with Tomcat 5?

The problem is that I have a request that takes about 30 minutes but the
browser keeps waiting for the response forever. I tried different browsers
but it's the same behavior.

I put debug statements in the doPost method and it's finishing correctly.
The last debug statement is printed out but the browser is still waiting for
the response.

Ross

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential and not for third party unauthorized distribution."