tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@rojo.com>
Subject Re: The amazingly slow performance of JSP (profiler results)
Date Sat, 28 May 2005 21:54:15 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> For production configuration for Jasper, see:
>
>http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/jasper-howto.html#Production%20Configuration

Cool... we have those set but I didn't see *genStrAsCharArray
*
**The interesting thing is that jprofiler clearly shows a big
performance hit when development is set to "true" btw.

I'll try to play with the above setting... thanks.

Kevin

--

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator)! - visit http://rojo.com.
See irc.freenode.net #rojo if you want to chat.