tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bart Masschelein <bart.masschel...@skynet.be>
Subject where to change the webapp/ROOT setting?
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 19:31:27 GMT
Hello there,

I've installed Apache2 and Tomcat5 on my PC (XP), and seperately they
work fine. Then I installed JK2 to let Apache run JSPs, and there is the
problem. Everything works fine, in the sense that I can run html files
and Apache can run Tomcat, as I choose a .jsp to run, I get the error
screen of Tomcat, saying that _The requested resource (/Time.jsp) is not
available._ That file is in the server directory sth/html for Apache. If
I copy that file in $TOMCAT_ROOT/webapps/ROOT/, then I can load it
succesfully. So jsp pages are search for in that directory. Which
setting in which file do I need to change so the Apache server directory
is used instead of the tomcat one for JSP pages?

Thanks,

Bart