tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <>
Subject Re: Free reporting s/w that works with apache+tomcat
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 12:04:20 GMT
Take a look at DataVision.  I think you'll like it.  I wrote an article
a while back specifically dealing with using it in web applications.
Although the article uses servlets and you say your using JSPs (just
JSP's?) it should still be applicable.

Feel free to ping me if you decide to use it and need some help getting
going beyond the article and included documentation.

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies