tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Free reporting s/w that works with apache+tomcat
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 12:04:20 GMT
Take a look at DataVision.  I think you'll like it.  I wrote an article
a while back specifically dealing with using it in web applications.
Although the article uses servlets and you say your using JSPs (just
JSP's?) it should still be applicable.

http://www.omnytex.com/articles

Feel free to ping me if you decide to use it and need some help getting
going beyond the article and included documentation.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect