tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Dechery <christ...@ability.com.br>
Subject Re: POST not working
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 12:16:09 GMT
It's a regular JSP page with nothing to it. This application (SCA) works
perfectly, I've been using it for two years on several projects..
Suddenly all the POSTs on the server stopped working BUT the main
application (the huge intranet thing).

It's not any error in MY application (or any application, for that
matter), proof of that, is that even the /admin application that comes
with tomcat is not working. I can't login cuz it uses POST to process
login and password, and I'm 110% sure using the correct user/password
but it always gives me "Invalid login/password", for the obvious reason
it isn't getting ANY user/password from the POSTed form.

It's something with the server, but I don't have a clue. :(

	*Christian Dechery
Analista / Desenvolvedor
A B I L I T Y *Soluções Interativas*
*+55 21 38526657*