tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject Re: detecting tomcat 5.5
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 00:03:25 GMT

Thanks Tim,

    That is exactly what I was looking for, but I still can't get it to
work, and it seems that the <available> task is somewhat broken. Instead
of just checking if the class is contained in the jar it also tries to
resolve all of its dependencies, so this is what I get when using ant -d:

Finding class org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve
Loaded from
/Users/novotny/Jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9/server/lib/catalina-optional.jar
org/apache/catalina/valves/FastCommonAccessLogValve.class
Finding class org.apache.catalina.valves.ValveBase
[available] Could not load dependent class
"org/apache/catalina/valves/ValveBase" for class
"org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve"
[available] Unable to load class
org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve

    I can't see any flags that would tell it to not check for dependencies..

    Jason