tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fred Cook <ftc...@allvantage.com>
Subject tomcat stopped
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 23:34:35 GMT

Hi All,

We are new to tomcat and have been having some difficulties.  Things
started out well, but when development work started, Tomcat stopped
responding to any changes in the reinstalled .war file.  IE a new
//localhost:8080/foo/ was the same as the old.  We get localhost:8080,
but now all it's links and all our code displays a blank screen.  And
the oddest problem is  we can go to localhost:8080/foo when foo has been
removed and there is no error generated.

We go through the ./startup.sh and ./shutdown.sh steps every time a
server was changed.
We have reinstalled Tomcat.

Anybody have an ideas

-Fred