tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Trond G. Ziarkowski" <trond.ziarkow...@gep-as.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat j2sdk and image
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 17:23:03 GMT
Hi,

do you have a graphics environment when running under Solaris?
If not then that would be my guess to a reason why it's not working,
since you have a graphics environment when running under W2K.

Try adding -Djava.awt.headless=true to your commandline when starting
tomcat. If this doesn't do the trick, you need the graphics environment
to generate your images.

Trond