tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat Administration problem
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 12:16:33 GMT
In addition to the advice below, did you restart Tomcat after updating
tomcat-users.xml?  Last I knew this file wasn't reparsed after startup.
Could be wrong on that though.

If you want the authentication to be updateable while tomcat is running,
use a database realm.  Docs should be available in server.xml.

--David