tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ashok Anumandla <ash...@vividacs.com>
Subject Re: 2 nd Try : help need for hosting the website
Date Sun, 01 May 2005 20:19:15 GMT
Hi All,

First thanks for your responses, the site name i am trying to make it
working is not  www.anishanumandla.com, www.anishanumandla.com was
hosted in apache 2,with apache, it is working fine, i am trying to make
it work www.filmiinfo.com with tomcat5.5.9, i am really sorry for the
website typo, the problem still same with www.filmiinfo.com, i changed
my tomcat port number from 8080 to 80 now, and if i ping
www.filmiinfo.com, it is displaying right ip address, so i don't think
the problem with name resolution. When i try to access
www.filmiinfo.com, i am getting HTTP status 404..

here is error page details..

type : Status Report
Message : /

What i am missing here?? here is what i did regards to tomcat
configuration..
 configured following in server.xml
<Host name="www.filmiinfo.com" appBase="/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Tomcat 5.5/webapps/filmiinfo">
    <Context path="" docBase="/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Tomcat 5.5/webapps/filmiinfo"  />
 </Host>

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Ashok