tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Valchev <hi...@efficient-soft.com>
Subject Problem with Tomcat 5.5.9
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 12:19:29 GMT
Hi,
please advise possible reason for:
We have a java web application running under Tomcat 5.0.19 without problems.
After upgrade to Tomcat 5.5.9 we encountered the following:
	When requesting "http://localhost:8080/test/"(where "test" is our webapp
context) an empty page with the following content is returned:
	All .jsp files are compiled correctly in the work directory but the result is
always as written above.
	When testing with a .html file everything is OK. When testing with a .jsp
file with no jsp code in it - blank page again.
	The Tomcat logs do not indicate any problems during startup or loading of the
webapp. We tried to put something in the standard output(System.out) but
nothing was written. It seems that the generated servlets are created but not
executed at all.

Thank you in advance,
Alexander

P.S.
System parameters:
	OS - Slackware Linux, Windows XP
	Browser - Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4, Mozilla 1.7.6, IE 6.0
	JDK - 1.5.0