tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Farbos <lionel.far...@free.fr>
Subject Validation of HowTo Deploy
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 17:05:52 GMT
Hi,

Because there is a lot of informations on several documents for deploying a webapp in Tomcat,
it is difficult to define a simple and standard way to do it on a production server.
Moreover, the deployment is different with Tomcat 3, 4, 5.0 or 5.5

So I decided to initialize a document which would be available for all Tomcat versions >=
5.5.7

If you have a well knowledge of Tomcat in a production environment,
Can you help me to validate (correct and/or complete) a simple document like the one attach
?

Notes :
- The goal of this document is only to be a "as simple as possible" starting point for this
theme.
- I'm not sure the "re-deployment" paragraph when Automatic deployment is disabled is correct

In advance, thank you.
Regards.