tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ". ." <icewa...@bsdmail.com>
Subject tomcat
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 23:51:50 GMT
Where is there a good clean install doc for installing jdk 1.4.2 on solaris 9 with tomcat 5.0.

My programmer squad has magnolia and it installs tomcat 5 which needs jdk 1.4.2.

I am new webserver admin.  What is this crazy unix daemon stuff under setup?

I think this stuff rocks.  I have through osmosis somehow figured out JkMount but am still
wondering what happens to my site when I send everything JkMount /* over to /tomcat/webapps
and then JkUnMount /*.jsp and /servlet/* ?

Also what happens when you set apache DocumentRoot to /tomcat/webapps?