tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pankaj Bhatnagar" <>
Subject Re: Re: problem starting jrmp service in tomcat 5.5.9 ?
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 03:02:09 GMT
I think instead of downgrading and using the deprecated things, I should move on and use the
new architecture to monitor the MBeanServer. In this context, could you help me with 2 things
1) How to start Tomcat 5.5.9 with jmx enabled on a specific port ?
2) How to connect to the service running programmatically so that I can get a reference to
the MBeanServer or a MBeanServerConnection (according to the new architecture) I guess.