tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arnar Gestsson <...@trackwell.com>
Subject Re: apache2 + mod_jk + tomcat 4.1.31 - jkstatus
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 20:13:25 GMT
Hi,

I've already done that twice, it only extends the cord I'm hanging in,
so I'm seeking the root-cause for this situation.  Thanks anyway.  What
I actually want is a method/tool to determine the internal state of the
tomcat container, to see which application is hogging it or if it is
memory issue, etc.

BR. Arnar