tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arnar Gestsson <...@trackwell.com>
Subject apache2 + mod_jk + tomcat 4.1.31 - jkstatus
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 09:15:10 GMT
Hi all,

I've installation of apache2, mod_jk and tomcat4.1.31 where the apache
is serving port 80, and 5 vhost are directing jsp/servlet requests to 5
separate workers.  I'm entering into bottlenecks where  one of the
workers issues, "threadpool full". I've had problems debugging the
situation and am seeking advice on how to determine the state of the
workers.  When using mod_jk2, jkstatus could be used but what is
equivalent for mod_jk?

BR. Arnar

Arnar Gestsson, MSc
Trackwell Software