tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Amir S" <a...@lastversion.com>
Subject monitoring open connections that are not removed with removeAbandoned param set to ture
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 15:50:33 GMT
Hi,
How can I monitor my open connections to know which JSP opened which
connection?
I'm using the removeAbandoned option set to true and I have open connections
that exceed the max active count.
I'm using oracle 9i and Apache Tomcat/5.0.28.

the pool configurations are:

<Resource name="jdbc/TEST" auth="Container"
              type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>

<ResourceParams name="jdbc/TEST">
  <parameter>
    <name>factory</name>