tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Otoni de Assis" <...@powerlogic.com.br>
Subject Re: how to use -server parameter in service.bat (tomcat559)
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 12:22:29 GMT
Mladen,

I do the copy  of server sub-directory  in the jvm directory to the jre
directoy. See:

 jvm directory
D:\Powerlogic\jdk1.5.0_02\jre\bin\server (with the jvm.dll);

copy to:
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin

when install the service again:
D:\Powerlogic\tomcat559\bin>service install
Installing the service 'Tomcat5' ...
Using CATALINA_HOME:    d:\Powerlogic\tomcat559
Using JAVA_HOME:        D:\Powerlogic\jdk1.5.0_02
Using JVM:              D:\Powerlogic\jdk1.5.0_02\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
The service 'Tomcat5' has been installed.

The error persist after startup the service Apache Tomcat, the  message is
the same: "The Apache Tomcat service terminated with service-specific error
0. "

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Leonardo Otoni de Assis