tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <jbainbri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error-page in web.xml and cache-control
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 14:29:00 GMT
On Apr 6, 2005 5:01 AM, Pawson, David <David.Pawson@rnib.org.uk> wrote:

> Hence I'm looking for a means of trapping that error for either
> a re-direct, or to an error page. HTTP 1.1 seems not to class
> that as an error, hence I'm looking for another way to access that
> 'bad' state.

I don't think you can do anything about that, I don't think a request
even hits the server for it, install ieHttpHeaders (google it) and
monitor the request/response headers to see what is going on but I'm
fairly sure you won't see anything hitting the server from that back
button press.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge