tomcat-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Tomcat Settings andding a slash to my url ???
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:06:18 GMT
Hi every one

I'm using Tomcat5 in which I deployed a Cocoon App, and as my Authentication
Manager passes a url to Tomcat, he (Tomcat) adds a slash at the end, This
changes the whole context for the following redirection.

I give /login to the authentication if I'm not logged he should send me back
to /login , but he sends me to /login/ ??? and if I am logged instead of
sending me to /mypage, he stays in /login/mypage which offcourse does not
exist

Is there a way to desable this slash addition ?
or a solution to his problem ?

Thanks for the help
Regards
Tibor