tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andre Van Klaveren <nyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError - 100 thread limit?
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:13:08 GMT
We're battling this same problem at our client's site.  I think I've
identified the same cause (running out of Perm Gen space) but I have
to prove it to them first.  Hooking a profiler into the Tomcat
instance should clearly show this but they don't have one handy.
Moving some of the applications to a second instance of Tomcat should
also solve this problem.

--
Virtually,
Andre Van Klaveren