tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anoop kumar V <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat not opening the page
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2005 00:42:53 GMT
well - the first place I would look at would be in the logs. Also
instead of starting tomcat as a service, start it manually so that u
have access to the tomcat console and note any unusual error messages
- I think you can set the service as manual instead of automatic.. not
sure abt JSVC though - but there shd be such an option available.

start from there - and if you cant figure out what the logs mean get
back to this group and someone or the other WILL help you..

HTH,
Anoop

On 4/23/05, srikumar <srikumar@mail.mic.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have installed Tomcat 5
> I m starting tomcat at boot time using JSVC.
> It is working fine.......
> I have deployed the WAR file in Tomcat
> I am able to access the home page.
> But in some situations, the page is not opening and showing the status in the
> browser as opening....
> When i restart the Tomcat server also, its not opening.....
> But when i restart the system, it is opening the pages and working fine
> please let me know how to identify the problem and give me the possible
> solution.
>
> Regards,
> Srikumar B

Thanks and best regards,