tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vaneet Sharma" <van...@iwg.info>
Subject RE: Can you use Tomcat when you are not on line?
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:44:49 GMT
:)

Well to test to examples, it connects to internet ( may be)

Best way is to write a small servet displaying "Hello"

Try using velocity and servlet  ( mvc )

Once, u make one class, u will make many  :)

Vaneet

-----Original Message-----
From: Walter Lee [mailto:t_alpha@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 5:44 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Can you use Tomcat when you are not on line?

I have Tomcat installed on W2K and it says it is installed correctly.
When I try the examples it tells me that I must be on line.  If I am
using localhost:8080 why does it need to be on line?

Vaneet Sharma
executive manager
iDeasTank Limited
an iwg business
dolphins' court po 388
valletta, m-malta/europe
mobile:	 +356 9943 8263
skype:	 CALLVANEET
fax:	 +356 9952 8888
phone:	 +356 9942 8888

vaneet@iwg.info
call me on www.skype.com - my ID is CALLVANEET

Want a signature like this? - www.plaxo.com\signature

iwg is a global e-mobile company creating, building and growing new businesses.  iwg founders
are pioneers in creating multi-billion dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia
and the US.

www.iWG.info
www.countryprofiler.com/iWG
www.visitmalta.com
www.mfc.com.mt

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person),
you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this
message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.