tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dale, Matt" <Matt.D...@beCogent.com>
Subject RE: Connector on Solaris 10
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 16:13:04 GMT

Are you saying that you can't get gcc to work? This would be why you are having difficulty
compling JK. Get gcc to work then worry about the connector.

Ta
Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: jefou [mailto:jefou@yourwebpro.com]
Sent: 04 April 2005 17:00
To: Tomcat Users List
Cc: jefou@yourwebpro.com
Subject: Connector on Solaris 10

Hello,

I have setup Solaris 10 OS on AMD64 and I am trying to build the JK connector for Apache2
with Tomcat5, but I am not having any success at all with neither the Solaris nor the GNU
gcc compiler. This is the only missing piece for my 64-bit java framework. I would hate to
have Tomcat serve my static content or use a different OS just because of this problem.

Did anyone compile the JK connector on a i86 64-bit architecture? Does anyone know where I
could find a compiled version of the jk_mod.so for AMD64 solaris or where I could get more
information?

Much appreciated,
Jeff

Sent via the YourWebPro EMail system at yourwebpro.com