tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "david joffrin" <>
Subject Apache, virtual host and Tomcat
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 05:00:11 GMT

I would like to run the following configurations with only one machine: 3
domains. Let's name them, and and runs on 80 using apache and php runs on 8080 using tomcat, mysql... runs on 443 using apache and php

Using the virtual hosts, I managed to set-up successfully
and I am now trying to include mod_jk, but when doing
that, I am loosing the virtual hosts features and all my requests (for all
sites) are sent to the tomcat instance (including the https one).

Is that possible should probably my first question?
Has anyone some experience with a similar set-up?

Thanks for your help.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message