tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "david joffrin" <>
Subject Apache, tomcat and virtual host
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 11:17:12 GMT

I would like to run the following configurations with only one
machine: 3 domains. Let's name them, and and runs on 80 using apache and php runs on 8080 using tomcat, mysql... runs on 443 using apache and php

Using the virtual hosts, I managed to set-up successfully and I am now trying to include
mod_jk, but when doing that, I am loosing the virtual hosts features
and all my requests (for all sites) are sent to the tomcat instance
(including the https one).

Is that possible should probably my first question?
Has anyone some experience with a similar set-up?

Thanks for your help.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message