tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shaun A. Clark" <shaun.cl...@solestruck.com>
Subject Tomcat 5.5.7 Root.xml delete
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 18:15:21 GMT
All,

I wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing, but on an installation of Tomcat
5.5.7, I watch the startup on Tomcat. If I have a Root.xml file that specifies an incorrect
docBase it seems to delete the root.xml, but doesn't seem to say anything about doing so.

I couldn't find any information about this through Google, the docs, or the threads for this
month. Any help here would be great. Also, wouldn't it be a better response to just issue
an error? Programs that go about randomly deleting configuration files seem a little odd.
Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely,

Shaun Clark