tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tony Tomcat <tony.tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance monitoring
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:48:31 GMT
yeah.  I was looking at the status servlet but I wanted a little more
control of the output which is when I started digging through the code
and found that it was using MBeanServer.   I didn't know there was an
XML output option so I'll look into that.

Thanks for the Jmeter pointer too.  I have been using jmeter for
stress testing but I have never tried setting up a monitor.