tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lorenzo Jiménez <ljime...@nacion.co.cr>
Subject How can I create a digest password
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:56:48 GMT
Hi,

I need help to generate encrypted passwords. Using the Tomcat 5's documentation:

C:\>java org.apache.catalina.realm.RealmBase -a MD5 mypassd

And this is the error message:

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/catalina/realm/RealmBase"

I also checked the classpath, and Catalina.jar is in it.
I even tried being positioned on catalina's directory.

Using Win XP, Tomcat 5.0.28, and j2sdk1.4.2_07.

Thank you very much!

Lorenzo

Si usted no es el destinatario indicado en este mensaje o responsable como persona
de la entrega del mensaje, no debe copiar o reenviar este mensaje, por favor notifique
al correo infosegura@nacion.com. Para más referencia sobre términos importantes
relacionados a este correo visite http://www.nacion.com/disclaimer/index_es2.htm

If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the

message to such person), you may not copy or send this message to anyone, please notify
to infosegura@nacion.com. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.

<http://www.nacion.com/disclaimer/index_en2.htm>