tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lorenzo Jiménez <ljime...@nacion.co.cr>
Subject RE: How can I access a web app only from 443 in Tomcat 5
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:24:13 GMT
Thank you very much!
Regards,

Lorenzo

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Bainbridge [mailto:jbainbridge@gmail.com]
Sent: Martes, 12 de Abril de 2005 06:04 p.m.
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: How can I access a web app only from 443 in Tomcat 5

On 4/12/05, Lorenzo Jiménez <ljimenez@nacion.co.cr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to make my webapp to only be available thru port 443 in Tomcat 5.
>
> Can I do it in context.xml or need a further config on server.xml or web.xml?

Well you can either disable the non HTTPS connector in your server.xml
all together or add transport-guarantee's to your web-xml and then set
a redirectPort on your non HTTPS connector so it redirects to the
HTTPS port.

I'd give you an example but I'm at home and don't have easy access to
the servers at work, a quick google should turn up the syntax though.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://kde.org - webmaster@kde.org

Si usted no es el destinatario indicado en este mensaje o responsable como persona
de la entrega del mensaje, no debe copiar o reenviar este mensaje, por favor notifique
al correo infosegura@nacion.com. Para más referencia sobre términos importantes
relacionados a este correo visite http://www.nacion.com/disclaimer/index_es2.htm

If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the

message to such person), you may not copy or send this message to anyone, please notify
to infosegura@nacion.com. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.

<http://www.nacion.com/disclaimer/index_en2.htm>