tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOU...@123multimedia.com>
Subject RE: TCPCluster problem on heavily loaded webapps
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:23:55 GMT

Peter Rossbach :

> Hello Francois,
>
> I have implemented a new restart algo at the current Tomcat 5.5 cvs head.
> Compile it and test it. I hope then this strange failure is gone. :-)

Hello,

Thank you for your kind help, but the site is a production site, I really
can't try an unstable (or not validated) tomcat on such site. I will wait for
a green flag on this version to put it in production. Also the migration from
5.0 to 5.5 is not straight forward, it will require some regression tests on
our side.

So. I will keep this heavy site in asynchronous mode until the devs are ready
for the 5.5 migration.

Again thank you for your work and help,

Fran├žois.