tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pawson, David" <David.Paw...@rnib.org.uk>
Subject RE: error-page in web.xml and cache-control
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 09:38:17 GMT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Anto Paul

    > I'm using response.setHeader("cache-control","no-cache");
    >
    > and tomcat is correctly telling me that the page has
    expired when I
    > use the browser back button.

    What is the exact message you get when clicking back button
    in browser ?. What browser you use ?. I think it is issued
    by browser not Tomcat.

Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information you submitted
in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does
not automatically resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button.

Its ie 6.

regards DaveP

--
DISCLAIMER: