tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pawson, David" <David.Paw...@rnib.org.uk>
Subject error-page in web.xml and cache-control
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:16:29 GMT

I'm using response.setHeader("cache-control","no-cache");

and tomcat is correctly telling me that the page has expired
when I use the browser back button.

I can't find out what error (if any) this is, to trap it
using the <error-page> element.

Is it possible to trap this error please?

Regards DaveP.

**** snip here *****

--
DISCLAIMER: