tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rod Fitzsimmons Frey <rf...@psychometrics.com>
Subject Re: no host matches server name localhost
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:08:47 GMT
I should have looked at your message more closely.

The error is probably with your default host.  Look in your
{tomcat-home}/conf/server.xml file.  Look for something like

      <Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

Post your server.xml file if you can't work it out.

Rod