tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat SSI variables missing?
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:18:22 GMT
Fritz,

Please forgive the format. I just cut'n'pasted stuff from the source).
The currently supported variables are:

"AUTH_TYPE", "CONTENT_LENGTH", "CONTENT_TYPE", "DOCUMENT_NAME",
"DOCUMENT_URI", "GATEWAY_INTERFACE", "PATH_INFO", "PATH_TRANSLATED",
"QUERY_STRING", "QUERY_STRING_UNESCAPED", "REMOTE_ADDR", "REMOTE_HOST",
"REMOTE_USER", "REQUEST_METHOD", "SCRIPT_NAME", "SERVER_NAME",
"SERVER_PORT", "SERVER_PROTOCOL", "SERVER_SOFTWARE"
"DATE_GMT", "DATE_LOCAL", "LAST_MODIFIED"

HTH,

Patches to add support for additional ones are always welcome.

Mark