tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Leone <midnightj...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5 + Apache SOAP?
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:36:00 GMT
Apache SOAP is the original apache SOAP implementation. I recommend you
check out apache Axis, its successor. I have Axis 1.2 (formerly ran 1.1)
running in Tomcat 5.5.8, and I had it running in Tomcat 4.x for over a
year. Just make sure that the jar files that Axis needs are in the
common/lib directory (if Tomcat needs them also). Not sure if
HttpServlet is in that catagory, but worth a try.