tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann <m...@logemann.org>
Subject :doSecurityJpda with Tomcat 5.0.x
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:25:23 GMT
Hi,

i am trying to turn on Jpda AND securityManager on tomcat start without
success. First it seems that its not possible to launch this
configuration via parameters isnt it?

I modified the catalina.bat so that it reaches the :doSecurityJpda label
on startup. Of course i ve set the policy file manually right before the
%_EXECJAVA

Now i get:

JDWP unable to access JVMDI Version 1.
Maybe you need to start the VM with the -Xdebug option
Error occured during initialisation of VM
-Xrun library failed to init: jdwp

Can someone help me on this? Is there an easy way via catalina
parameters and if not, how to start such a configuration?

Environment: Tomcat 5.0 latest, Windows, JRE 1.4.2_06

Thanks

--
regards
Marc Logemann