tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Ochani <>
Subject Re: mod_jk working together with mod_userdir - possible or not?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 19:38:10 GMT
In order to get Tomcat to handle requests as in

you need to use the Tomcat UserConfig class and then have apache pass off all
requests to .jsp to tomcat with mod_jk.

Details to use UserConfig in tomcat are at a few places including

(tip #7)

Test if first by

If you get beans and servlets working in user's public_html directory let me know
because I've tried for 2 weeks and couldn't get them to work.

Good luck