tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "t.n.a." <...@sharanet.org>
Subject Re: port number
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:04:37 GMT
Magnotta, Salvatore wrote:

>I think what he is saying is sending the requests to the AJP12 and AJP13 workers.  Look
in your Tomcat workers.properties file and make sure you load the mod_jk in your Apache httpd
config file.

You're both right: maybe I wasn't precise enough when I described what I
needed, but the connector should do the trick judging by what you've
told me. I'll give it a go and see what I come up with, thanks.

Tomislav