tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Watters <and...@gointernet.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to read JNDI resources?
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:49:33 GMT
Hi Vaneet

Thanks for the reference. I'm a little confused though, what are you
referring to in this page that I should read? I can't see anything that
explains how the context element is used.

Thanks
Andrew

Vaneet Sharma wrote:

>U need to read this page
>
>http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/appdev/deployment.html
>
>Have fun reading
>
>Vaneet

are pioneers in creating multi-billion dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia
and the US.

>www.iWG.info
>www.countryprofiler.com/iWG
>www.visitmalta.com
>www.mfc.com.mt
>

>Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not
the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.