tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject Container Managed Security?
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 06:05:38 GMT
I have a small question... I am used to providing my own authentication system when
developing web systems, but I am now looking into providing container based security
instead. But when writing authentication myself, I have full control and can put
differenf information that I need into the session scope. How do I do this using
Tomcat's FORM-based authentication? Is there some listener I can hook onto or similar?

Regards,

BTJ
Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no