tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Watters <and...@gointernet.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to read JNDI resources?
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:14:20 GMT
Thank you, I appreciate your reply. I didn't have a context entry so I
added a minimal one (copied from the /examples one) before proceeding
further as shown below.

        <Context path="/xxx" docBase="xxx" debug="0" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true" />

Unfortunately tomcat doesn't start now. I get a 'Document base
C:\Development\Java\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31\webapps\xxx does not exist or
is not a readable directory'

So I added a direcory xxx. Now tomcat starts ok but it doesn't unpack
the xxx.war. Again I'm probably making some very simple mistake but
can't see the problem or an answer in the docs or by googling...