tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joe Plautz <j...@customcall.com>
Subject Bootclasspath
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 21:07:29 GMT
I'm using Tomcat 5.0.28 on Windows Server 2003 to run some web services
that will use CORBA to communicate with a telephone switch. The CORBA
code requires it's jar files to be in the the bootclasspath. When I run
tomcat as a stand alone using startup.bat I set the -Xbootclasspath
option in catalina.bat and everything works fine. On the other hand when
  tomcat is installed as a service nothing seems to work. I've tried
setting the bootclasspath in the Java Options using the Configure Tomcat
client as well as trying to set it in various bat files to no avail. Any
help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe Plautz