tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mladen.t...@jboss.com>
Subject Re: Jk 1.2.10 worker limit?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 16:11:09 GMT
Guernsey, Byron (GE Consumer & Industrial) wrote:
> To add to this- separating the lines into two worker.list lines *almost*
> worked.
>
> It seems that when I have a line like:
>
> worker.list=jkstatus,app1,app2,...,app72
> worker.list=app73,app74,...

This will not work. There is even a bugzilla
entry on that, but the fix didn't get into
release.

Anyhow why would you need that much workers?
Do you have that many Tomcat's instances in behind?
The purpose of worker is to represent a physical
Tomcat instance, not application or virtual host within
some Tomcat instance.

OTOH if you have that many workers, use shorter names,
like only numbers, or something like that.

Regards,
Mladen.