tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Guernsey, Byron \(GE Consumer & Industrial\)" <BYRON.GUERN...@GE.COM>
Subject RE: Jk 1.2.10 worker limit?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 15:00:42 GMT

To add to this- separating the lines into two worker.list lines *almost*
worked.

It seems that when I have a line like:

worker.list=jkstatus,app1,app2,...,app72
worker.list=app73,app74,...

The jkstatus page shows a worker with the name "app72*app73" and
assigned it an ajp13 worker on localhost:8009 even though its not
configured anywhere, and then continues with app74.

Looks like I'll just have to find the buffer(s) used in parsing
worker.list and increase its capacity for now, but is anyone from the
jk1 team reading this?  It would be nice if multiple worker.list are
supported, or worker.list becomes deprecated since its really not needed
if you simply register the works as they are referenced in the worker
definitions.

Byron

-----Original Message-----
From: Guernsey, Byron (GE Consumer & Industrial)
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 10:49 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Jk 1.2.10 worker limit?

I've written a script to convert my mod_jk2 configs over to mod_jk1.
The configs on jk2 have around 109 applications in them.

When I load the config in jk 1.2.10, I see only the first 72 entries
from the worker.list line.

Is there a length limit of the length of the worker.list?  My line
appears to hit the magic length value 1024.  And if so, will jk1 accept
more than 1 worker.list line or where should I look in the source to up
this line limit?

Thanks,
Byron