tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Woodchuck <woodchuc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: development environment
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:37:39 GMT
hihi,

i got:

P4 1.8GHz, ABit THX-II mobo, 2.5GB Rambus memory,
200GB IDE 7200rpm hard drive, 64MB GeForce3 video card,
SB Live 5.1, 21" Sony G520 monitor (1600x1200),
IBM standard keyboard, MS Intellimouse Pro (not laser one,
and not wireless)

Windows 2000 Pro

Tomcat 5.25, MySql 4.1, EditPlus, Eclipse

oh, and 512MB iPod shuffle!  :)

woodchuck