tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: Missing JNDI resource params after deployment.
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:12:03 GMT
On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 10:25:55AM -0400, David C. Hicks wrote:
: I have the following in a file called "ems.xml" in my META-INF
: directory.  After deploying this application, the JNDI resource is
: listed for the application in the administration screen, but none of the
: ResourceParams are associated with it.  Have I got something wrong in
: the context file?

Where is the context file, inside a WAR or in an exploded-directory
webapp?

For the former, it should be called context.xml.

For the latter, it should be in
	{catalina_home}/conf/{server}/{engine}/{host}/{name.xml}

-QM

--

software   -- http://www.brandxdev.net/
tech news  -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com/