tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joakim Ahlén" <joakim.ah...@kartena.se>
Subject Re: Clustering "application scope replication"
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:15:54 GMT
Ok, too bad. Is there any way of storing objects if we want them in "cluster scope"?

An ugly hack would be to use one single HttpSession with a special session-id to store global
objects, and somehow fetch objects from within this HttpSession from inside requests that
belongs to other sessions. I can't see how this could be done though, since request.getSession()
can't fetch other sessions than its own. This would probably also have to include some tomcat
specific magic which i wouldn't want.

Any help is appreciated on how to handle this problem!

Thanks

Joakim